“A drop of the Irish, a hot spoonful of salsa, a twist of Tamla, shake it all up with thirty years of Rock and Roll experience and garnish with good humour – there you have The Happy Cats
Announcing ‘Toon to Quatretondeta Tour3’
Quatretondeta is a small mountain village located in the heart of the Mountains of Alicante surrounded by typical small olive terraces which circle the surrounding hills and climb the steep flanks of the Sierra Serrella Mountain. It has been described by Spanish writers as a place where “the time goes by on tiptoe” This will all change when The Happy Cats and Fans arrive!!
Dates are 28th June to 3rd July 2017, gigs around the pool in Quatretondeta, Spain, yes the pool will be open!
- Thursday 29th June, a gig in Benimassot
- Friday 30th June, Flor-De-Lis Restaurant in Alcoy
- Saturday 1st July, Quatretondeta, gig outside in The Village Plaza
- Sunday 2nd, Quatretondeta, an open mic afternoon with The Happy Cats and friends around the Pool Bar! Great craic!!
Accommodation, gigs and flight packages are available from Brain Fagg,
Get those dates in ya diary!
‘Toon to Tuam Tour 2017’ County Galway
The Happy Cats Toon to Tuam tour 8 will be taking place from 4th to 7th August 2017.
They will be joined this year by Mr, Brian Duffy on the accordion.
The gigs are as follows:
- The Brogue on Friday, 4th August
- Canavan’s on Saturday, 5th August
- Corralea Court Hotel on Sunday, 6th August
Please make sure you have received confirmation before booking flights.
The cost for rooms, per night for bed & breakfast, will be €76 for a double room, €109 for a triple room. There are no single rooms, but for single person occupancy €65 per night, so please share where possible.
Rooms are also available at the Ard Ri House Hotel. The cost of a double room per person per night for B&B is £66 based on 2 people sharing. The cost of a single room is £84. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Flights suggested for the weekend plus transfers between Dublin and Tuam:
- Friday, 4th August – Ryanair flight at 11.20 a.m
- Monday, 7th August – Aer Lingus flight at 5.30 p.m.
Here we gan!